1. The Holy Bible: This church accepts the sacred words of the 66 Books of the Bible as the inspired, revelation of God, as the sheet anchor of Faith and Eternal Hope, and as the basic creed of the church and the only standard of life for the believer.
2. God: That the Eternal, True and Holy Trinity is one God existing in three personalities-Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Man: That the creation of man was in the likeness of God, that he had a great fall when he transgressed God's commandment and that only Christ the Son of God can restore the Fallen Man to his Pristine glory
4. Repentance: That the fallen man should approach God with true repentance for sins and faith in the atoning death of Jesus Christ.
5. Justification: That the man is justified by faith and that guilt is pardoned by the Blood of Christ.
6. Regeneration: That the man is born of God through the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.