In the beginning, Seletar TMC started worshipping at Seletar Air Base. The church held Sunday worship services, WSCS, MYF and Sunday school. In 1935, Rev Subramaniam from Tamil Methodist Church, with the help from S.M. Thevathasam and Rev S.S Bakiyanathan formed Seletar Tamil Methodist Church at Seletar Air Base.
In 2005, the Lord has blessed us with a place of worship at St. Georges Chapel at Changi Loyang Ave. We also want to thank and acknowledge Rev. Lona Khoo former pastor from Living Hope Methodist Church for facilitating the move to St Georges Chapel. We have been worshipping at Changi since 2005. Our service starts from 8am every Sunday. The pastors appointed were, Rev Prabhu, Rev Vinson Samuel, Pastor T. Jeevanantham, Rev C. Saravanan and Rev James Nagulan. The church properties landlord is the Singapore Land Authority (SLA). Maranatha Presbyterian Church and Seletar Tamil Methodist Church are co tenants of the SLA.
In 2013, with the help of former Bishop Dr Rev Robert Solomon, we started Bedok Preaching Point at Bethesda Bedok Tampines Church. The worship service starts at 5pm every Sunday. We see some progress at the preaching point.
We have been blessed with the memorable journey in which our Lord has guided us, beginning from Seletar Air Base till now at Changi with addition of Bedok Preaching Point.