Sunday Mass – Timings : 7.30 a.m.; 9.30 a.m; 10.45
Weekdays : 6.30 a.m
According to the Mission catalogue of 1914 Seithunganallur is marked as one of the substations of Palayamkottai. In 1644 a Church was built and was dedicated to St. Lucia. In 1923 when the diocese of Thoothukudi was erected, Seithunganallur was attached to ThoothuKkudi Diocese. In 1942 Seithunganallur became a separate parish with 14 substations. Villages such as Karungulam, Kaliyavoor and Manakarai had ancient catholics and Churches were built in these villages already in 1896. Rev. Fr. D. Gnanapragasam who worked in Seithunganallur around 1936 – 1946, was a zealous and tireless Missionary. The new Church of Seithunganallur was built by Rev. Fr. S. Francis in 1982 on the foundation which was laid many years ago. In the year 2010 two parishes called Nattarkulam and Jesurajapuram were bifurcated from Seithunganallur. The new presbytery at Seithunganallur was built by the diocese and it was blessed on 20th September 2009 by Bishop Yvon Ambroise.