Sunday Mass – Timings : 5 a.m. & 6.45 a.m.
Weekdays : 5.30 a.m, 6.30 p.m.
Christians from Vadakkankulam, T.Kallikulam and Sathankulam migrated and got settled at Panagudi. In 1870 Rev. Fr. Gregory bought 5 acres of land to build settlements for the Christians. He also a built a small chapel dedicated to St. Joseph. In 1891 - 1892 the chapel of St. Joseph was enlarged and renovated. Panagudi was made an independent parish on 24th December 1939 by Bishop Tiburtius Roche. There arose a conflict between Nadars and Kathikkarers community with regard to the worship at St. Joseph’s chapel. In 1894 Rev. Fr. Pouget permitted the kathikkarers to put up another Church. Thus a Church dedicated to Immaculate Heart of Mary was built. The foundation stone for the new Church of St. Joseph was laid when Rev. Fr. Sengole Mani was the parish priest on 22nd March 1973 and it was blessed by Bishop Ambrose Mathalaimuthu on 28th April 1976.