Sunday Mass – Timings : 7.45 a.m
weekdays : 5.40 a.m
When Rev. Fr. Causanal S.J. was the parish priest of T. Kallikulam, Kizhavaneri was a substation of T. Kallikulam. In 1926 Kizhavaneri became a separate parish. Rev. Fr. Stanislaus Pankaru was the first parish priest of Kizhavaneri. The present Church at Kizhavaneri, built by Rev. Fr. Sengole Mani and blessed by Bishop Ambrose Mathalaimuthu on 23rd July 1980, was completed by Fr. Sathia Nesan. Rev. Fr. Joseph Leon renovated the already existing presbytery in 1993.