Sunday Mass – Timings : 5.00; 6.30a.m;7.45 a.m.
Weekdays : 6.00 a.m
Gnanapragasiarpatnam which was a substation to Pazhayakayal was made into a separate parish in 1930. The Church was built with the generous help of Philomigan Sisters of America and was blessed on 27th April 1958, when Rev. Fr. Antony S. Fernando was parish priest. Rev. Fr. M. Irudayaraj built a mandapam and it was blessed by Bishop Peter Fernando on 23.03.2003. Rev. Fr. Jeyakumar renovated, changed the altar background and removed the tiles and converted central part of the roof into R.C terrace and it was blessed by Vicar General Msgr. V.P. Oswald on 15.06.2008.