Sunday Mass – Timings : 5.30 a.m; 6.45 a.m; 8.15 a.m
Weekdays : 6.00 a.m
In the begining Keezhamudiman was one of the 13 substations of Kamanayakkanpatty Mission (1839). In 1911 about 163 people embraced Christianity at Keezhamudiman. In 1925 this was one of the substations of Tharuvaikulam. The first Church at Keezhamudiman was put up by Rev. Fr. Adaikalanather. From 1936 onwards Keezhamudiman became a separate parish. Rev. Fr. Vijayan built the new Church in 1987 and it was blessed by Bishop S.T. Amalnather and Rev. Fr. Leo Jeyaseelan built the new presbytery in 1994 and was blessed by Bishop S.T. Amalnather. In 2008 Fr. Antony Duglas constructed a 60 feet new grotto. In the year 2011, the platinum Jubilee (75 Years) of the parish was celebrated. In view of the celebration, the Church was renovated and a arch was built by Rev. Antony Duglas graced by Most Rev. Yvon Ambroise, our Bishop and Most Rev. Jude Paulraj, Bishop of Palayamkottai.