Sunday Mass – Timings : 7.00 a.m.; 9.30 a.m
Weekdays : 6.00 a.m
The Village of Kadakulam is 300 years old. 150 years ago a chapel dedicated to Rajakanni Matha was built and it was renovated and blessed by Bishop Roche on 23.09.1928. Kadakulam was a substation and was attached to different parishes such as Sokkankudiyiruppu, Kooduthazhai, Kootapanai, Thisayanvilai etc. On the 13th of June 1984, it was made into a separate parish by Bishop S.T. Amalnather.