Sunday Mass – Timings : 7.00 a.m.
Weekdays : 5.30 a.m
The Christians of Mannarpuram put up a small Church and in 1927 a statue of Our Lady of Rosary was brought from Bangalore. In 1935 Rev. Fr. Raja laid the foundation stone for a new Church building which was completed in 1949. It was blessed by Bishop Tiburtius Roche. In 1953 a bell christened as “Maria” was fixed on a palmyrah belfry. In 1971 the Facade of the Church was built. On 14th January 1982, when Rev. Fr. Cedric Peeris was the Parish Priest of Anaikarai, Mannarpuram was made into a separate parish. Rev. Fr. Joseph Amalraj, the first parish priest put up a grotto of Annai Vailankkanni at the Mannarpuram Junction. Rev. Fr. Jeya Jyothi built the Presbytery in 1990. The extension to the grotto of Lourdu Annai, the Community Hall, and the Grotto of St. George were built by Fr. Aliban in 2010 – 2011.