Sunday Mass – Timings : 5.30 a.m;7.000 a.m.; 7.00 p.m
Weekdays : 6.00 a.m
From 1873 onwards Sippikulam was one of the 25 substations of Vembar mission where Rev. Fr. Bangaru S.J. was doing his ministry. Sippikulam, Kalloorani and Veppalodai were transferred from Mylapore Padroado Mission to Tiruchirappalli diocese in the time of Rev. Fr. Adaikalanaather (1889-1893).
The foundation stone for the Church at Sippikulam was laid by Bishop Bart in 1903. The construction of the present Church building was started by Rev. Fr. Siluvaimuthunather in 1911 and was completed by Rev. Fr. Soosaimanickam in 1915. It was blessed by Bishop Basanthier. The Church was renovated when Rev. Fr. R.S. Augustine was the parish priest of sippikulam 1977 – 1982. Rev. Fr. R.S. Augustine built the presbytery and was blessed 15th April 1982 by Bishop Amalnather.