Holy Qurbana @ Sun 8:30 AM
1936 - Madras Marthoma Church,First Parish of church outside kerala dedicated in July 1951 by Metropolitan,Most Rev Dr.Juhanon Mathoma
1973 - The St.Thomas Mount Prayer group was formed as one of the prayer group of Madras Mar Thoma Church consisting of families spread around the areas like St.Thomas Mount,Guindy and Saidapet.Worship continued at Garrison Church and HIET for some time.
2000 - 13th April, Rt. Rev. Thomas Mar Timotheos Episcopa, Diocesan Bishop dedicated our church building.
2004 - Parsonage and parish hall was dedicated on 26 Nov 2004 by Rt. Rev. Dr. Zacharias Mar Theophilos,Suffragon Metropolitan.