Sunday Mass – Timings : 7.30 a.m.; 7.30 p.m
Weekdays : 5.30 a.m
140 years ago Catholicity was implanted at Nedungulam and the first place of worship was a thatched hut with a crucifix. In 1920 a tiled roof was put up and the Church was dedicated to Christ the Redeemer. In 1979 a presbytery was built by Rev. Fr. Cruz Antony. Nedungulam was a substation Somanathaperi for a long period and it became a separate parish in 1984. In 1986 the new Church was built when Rev. Fr. Irudaya Raja was the parish priest. After Nedungulam became a separate parish, a new Church was built in one of the substations called ‘Mettukudiyiruppu’. Rev. Fr. U. Amaladas put up a Church at Venkatrayapuram which was completed by Rev. Fr. R. Antonydoss and was blessed on 20th January 1993 by Bishop S.T. Amalnather. In 1997, the presbytery was renovated by Rev. Fr. J. B. Augustine. Churches in Thuvaikulam and Antoniarnagar were built by Rev. Fr. R. Amalraj in 2003.