Sunday Mass – Timings : 6.00 a.m.; 8.00a.m; 7.00p.m
Weekdays : 6.00 a.m
Satankulam was a Mission Parish with 53 substations and Chinthamani was one among them. According to the Missionary catalogue of 1914, Sathanathaperi was bifurcated from Sathankulam and made into a Parish, Chinthamani came Somanathaperi. In 1950 Chinthamani became a separate parish with 27 substations. 1999 Saveriarpuram which was one of the substations of Chinthamani was made into a parish. At present there are 7 substations attached to Chinthamani.
Rev. Fr. Sekaran built the presbytery and was blessed by Bishop Amalnather on 16th June 1992. The side wings of the Church at Chinthamani were extended when Rev. Fr. Jerald S. Ravi was the parish priest (1992-1995). And the Mandapam in front of the Church was built by Rev. Fr. Johnson and was blessed by Bishop Amalnather on 18th August 2000. On May 11th 2011 the Church was completely demolished and on May 14th 2011, the foundation stone was laid for the Church with Rev. Fr. Saleth Jerald as the parish priest.