Sunday Mass – Timings : 7.00a.m
Weekly : 5.45. a.m
As per the mission catalogue of 1914, Duraikudiyiruppu was one of the 16 substations of Kallikulam. The foundation of the Church was laid by Rev. Fr. Causanal and the Church was completed in 1930. On 26th June 1973 Duraikudiyiruppu was made a separate parish by Bishop Ambrose Mathalaimuthu. Rev. Fr. G. Oswald Fernando renovated the Church. Rev. Fr. Arthur James put up the presbytery. Rev. Fr. Charles Fernando added two side wings to the Church. Rev. Fr. Soosai Raja built the new presbytery.