06:30 a.m. (English)
07:30 a.m. (Konkani)
08:30 a.m. (Children)
09:30 a.m. (English)
10:30 a.m. (Youth)
06:00 p.m. (English)
On 5th June 1943, Fr, M. Balaguer S.J., the Vicar General of Bombay, on his visit to the village of Gundowli for the blessing of the new building of the Little Flower's School .made a historic announcement.
He announced the formation of a new Parish. Thus, from July 1943, the villages of Gundowli and Chakala were detached from the Parish of Marol and formed a nucleus of a new Parish - the Holy Family, under the Vicarship of Fr. Alfred Tillo S.J., (7th. July 1943).
The first Mass of the new Parish was celebrated in a small horse stable rented from the widow of a Hindu gentleman, Mr. Hiraial. (Thus, Holy Family had its origin in a stable, like the Holy Family itself).
In 1945 the new Vicar, Fr. Denzil Keating S.J., constructed a bigger shed on the land lent by Vinayalaya. Later, during the year (1945), the original villagers of Chakala led by the four Gonsalves families donated a plot of land for building a new Church.
On the 10th of January 1959, His Eminence Valerian Cardinal Gracias blessed and laid the foundation stone of the new fan shaped Church building during the Vicarship of Fr. H. Jimenez S.J., who commenced the construction.
The Holy Family Parish's new church building was completed in 1962 and was blessed by His Eminence Valerian Cardinal Gracias on the 5th of March 1962. Fr. Salvador Marquis S.J., was the Vicar.
At this juncture, credit must be given to Fr. Salvador Marquis S.J., whose untiring zeal and constant drive resulted in the early completion of the building. His Eminence Valerian Cardinal Gracias' words at the blessing of the new church building sums up.
Later during the year the official sanction for the new graveyard was received, and work. on the graveyard started almost immediately. After two years of hard labour and frustration (the entire land was a rocky hill), the cemetery was blessed on the 25th of June 1964, by Fr. J. Calvo S.J., the Vicar. In June 1987, the new Parish of the Sacred Heart was formed, part of which is comprised of a north-eastern portion of Holy Family. To this new Parish was lent, 75 temporary graves for a maximum period of 15 years. This was during the tenure of Fr. Fio Mascarenhas S.J., as Vicar. 1st of May 1993, one more landmark in the history of the HOLY FAMILY PARISH. The GOLDEN JUBILEE Year. His Eminence Simon Cardinal Pimenta, Archbishop of Bombay, was the Chief Guest and Fr. Fio Mascarenhas, S.J., the Vicar. During the last fifty years, Holy Family has contributed tremendously to the upliftment of the have-nots through various schemes and projects as a service to God. The efforts and dedication of the parishioners towards the activities of the Parish have been whole-hearted. This rich tradition is an assurance of a bright future.