St. Rita’s Malankara Syrian Catholic Church, Aruviyode in the Major Archdiocese of Trivandrum belongs to the Ecclesiastical district of Trivandrum. The first community of this parish was formed in 1936.This Parish was established in 1962. It was blessed by Late Archbishop Benedict Mar Gregorios in 1979. In 2012-13 it celebrated the Golden Jubilee. The church was renovated by Msgr. Varkky Attupurathu and blessed by His Beatitude Moran Mor Baselios Cardinal Cleemis.