ur Lady of Immaculate Conception Church, Moira, Goa is called ‘Nossa Senhora da Imaculada Conceicao Igreja em Moira, Goa’ in Portuguese. The Our Lady of Immaculate Conception Church, Moira, Goa is popularly called ‘The Moira Church’ locally in Goa. The Moira church was built in 1636, having been rebuilt in various places. The front of the Moira Church was rebuilt in 1800, the chancel in 1814 and the body of the church in 1832. The belfry of the Moira Church was built in 1838 to accommodate the bell of the Madre de Deus convent of Old Goa and the parochial house of the Moira Church was built in 1841.