Padri-Ki-Haveli, also known as the Visitation of the blessed Virgin Mary, is the oldest church in Bihar. When Roman Catholics arrived in Bihar, they built a small church in 1713 at a place now known as Padri-ki-Haveli. The current church was re-designed by a Venetian architect Tirreto in 1772
The main attraction of the church is the large cathedral bell.
Mother Teresa got her training in this church.