From Madugula Fr. Dias had already star ted working at Peddaboddepalli and the surrounding villages. But it was made the headquar ters of the Mission only in 1940 by Bishop Rossillon on the advice of Fr. George Vayalil. Instead of Kothakota, Boddepalli was selected because of its nearness to Narsipatnam and communication facilities. Land was bought in 1939 November and the church and presbytery were soon constructed. Blessing was on 16th July 1940. The first parish priest was Fr. George Vayalil. His right-hand-man was Bro Joseph Puthur who brought up Boddepalli. He improved the small school star ted by Fr. Dias in 1938 got it recognised in 1947 made it a Higher Elementary School in 1951, constructed a pucca building in 1957. Now St. Theresa’s High School is one of the leading schools in this area. Fr. A. Ch. Innaiah (present bishop of Srikakulam) served in this school and made it progress immensely. The school buidling was extended in 1977. The small boarding star ted by Bro. Joseph Puthur is a big institution now. The boarding home was built in 1966. Bro. Puthur served at Pakalapadu and other villages in the parish. He was popularly known in this area as Pedda Brother. Later a new Church, a new presbytery and considerable changes in the school area have come up.